Raw CBD/CBDa cannabis oil produced to the highest worldwide standards, containing 15% CBD + CBDa.
1 bottle contains 10 grammes Raw Hemp Oil with 15% (1500mg) CBD+CBDa
- Guaranteed 15% CBD/CBDa concentration.
- Certified Organic.
- Produced to meet GMP food quality standard.
- Third-party tested free from over 200 contaminants.
1 drop contain 5mg CBD(cannabidiol). The extracts Endoca produces are made of hemp plants specially grown in EU without the use of pesticides or herbicides in order to achieve the highest standards of quality and safety.
Organic Raw Hemp Oil is created using very low temperature and high pressure. In essence, it’s the ‘juicing’ of the hemp plants, which forms a concentrated superfood supplement. The oil has unique properties because it contains CBD (cannabidiol) in a carboxylic acid form, known as CBDa (Cannabidiolic Acid).
These top-quality Hemp oil drops contain…
- Phyto cannabinoides:CBDa(Cannabidiolic Acid): 10-14% & CBD(Cannabidiol): 1-5%
- Because we do not heat the oil to get a fixed percentage of CBD, there are slight variations in the percentage values. Instead, we simply leave the extracted oil as nature intended. Also contains also low concentrations of (CBC, CBG, CBN).
- Terpenes: Myrcene, Limonene, Alpha & Beta -pinene, Linalool, B-caryophyllene, Caryophyllene oxide, Terpinolene and Humulene.
- Other natural molecules: Alkanes, Nitrogenous compounds, Amino acids, Sugars, Aldehydes, Alcohols, Ketones, Flavanoids, Glycosides, Vitamins, Pigments, Water and Hemp seed oil.
* Cannabidiol is a natural constituent of hemp plant
Care and Storage
- Store away from sunlight, heat and humidity, refrigerate after opening.
- Shake before use
Many people use it 3-times-daily. Place up to 1/2ml under the tongue, Hold for 60 seconds, then swallow.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and drug administration.
Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating.
Always consult a medical doctor before modifying your diet or using any new product.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease